The below list are some examples of common problems we encounter with a business telephone system that needs to be improved. If any of these points are relevant to you and your business – it could be time to take a look at the way in which your phone system is functioning and see how it can be improved.
Check which are relevant to you and be sure to emphasise these points when seeking advice on your best options moving forward.
Common concerns with your business telephone system: –
- Our customers are complaining they can’t get through to us because we are always engaged.
- Our customers are complaining they can’t get through to us because no one answers the phone.
- Our staffs are complaining that they can’t make outgoing calls because no lines are free to use.
- We know we are missing calls and we don’t know how to capture them and call them back.
- We need headsets so we can talk and type at the same time.
- Nobody knows how to work our business telephone system.
- The incoming calls don’t ring on the right phones.
- People keep losing messages.
- We want our out of hour’s calls to be handled better.
- We want staff to be able to work from home.
- We want to be able to dial someone through a mouse click in our database.
- We have some telephones which don’t work all of the time.
- We keep losing calls and cutting people off.
- We have no music or announcement for callers on hold and they keep hanging up thinking we’ve hung up on them.
We hope the above information is useful to you, if you would like assistance in understanding your best options then please contact us for a quick chat on 0800 50 533 50 or visit our Business Telephone Systems product page to find more about the types of telephone systems available and how they could improve your business.