Easily manage, monitor and control your inbound calls with Tech Horizon Call Centre
Tech Horizon Call Centre
Tech Horizon Call Centre is a cloud-based service aimed at businesses that receive a high amount of inbound calls such as those with sales teams, customer service, accounts departments, help desks and receptionists.
Working as an additional bolt-on to our Tech Horizon-hosted telephony platform, this add-on service enables you to manage your call centre setting more efficiently.
It offers an extensive range of call-related features to help you manage, monitor and control inbound call activity so you can deliver exceptional, end-to-end customer experience whilst boosting the overall productivity of your business.
Key features include:
- Intelligent call distribution ensures each of your customers gets through to the right person every time
- Quality caller experience allows you to easily monitor your call activity with an option to escalate any calls when needed
- Flexible working so your agents can work from anywhere and take calls for multiple departments from one device
- Gain valuable insight as it gives you access to historical and real-time data so you can address any training needs that may be required or identify where you need extra resources during peak times
- Quickly escalate difficult customer queries if your agents need support from more senior members of your team
- On-demand, scalable service gives you the option to only pay for what you need and allows you to scale up or scale down with the growth of your business
Tech Horizon Call Centre provides greater flexibility and control over how your calls and customers are managed. With a simple setup, you can configure it through our easy-to-use web portal. It gives you total control to set up your system to your business needs without any messing about.
With a call queuing option, it allows you to manage caller expectations when it comes to call wait times so you can avoid customers hanging up even before the call is answered. A message is played which indicates an estimated wait time, with periodic updates as the customer moves closer to the front of the queue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it expensive to install?
No, unlike traditional business phone systems only a minimal capital outlay is required as there is no physical phone system to install and maintain on the premises. Tech Horizon Hosted Call Centre is subscription-based and provided to customers for a very compelling and simple cost per agent per month.
How many calls can I queue?
You can queue up to 50 calls at any one time with a message made to your caller advising of their position in the queue.
What features are available for the call centre manager?
Supervisors have full control over how the call centre is managed. Changes can be made to call groups, distribution lists and incoming call routing from anywhere at any time. This includes barring calls, call monitoring and reordering call group queue priorities. It also offers in-depth call management reporting and wallboard capabilities.
Does it provide good call quality?
As with all Hosted Business Phone Systems and voice services, call quality is dependent upon the quality and reliability of your broadband service. That is why we have developed a range of connectivity options to suit all businesses whatever their size. From Assured IP Broadband for small sites to Converged Ethernet for large businesses.
What benefits will it offer call centre staff?
Agents have full control over their calls via the web portal, they can:
- Answer, transfer and escalate calls
- Initiate conference calls
- Quickly access directories
- Selection of states such as ‘available’ ‘unavailable’ and ‘wrap up’
If you would like to learn more about Tech Horizon Call Centre then please call us today on 0800 505 3350. Alternatively, you can visit our Contact centre Solutions page for information on the services we provide that will help you manage your Inbound telephone calls in the right way.