The short answer is YES – but it doesn’t need to be a complex and expensive solution.
Contact centre capability is no longer the sole domain of large businesses and enterprises.
Find out why SMEs can, and should, finally reap the benefits of the modern cloud-delivered contact centre solution.
Your customers want more…
• 68% use more than three channels to interact with customer service.
• 60% value the ability to resolve issues quickly as the top aspect of a good customer service experience.
• 64% expect real-time interactions and responses.
The right customer contact centre solution will make the difference between:
|Happy customers…||Dissatisfied customers…|
|52% would pay more for a speedy and efficient customer experience||62% share their bad experiences with others|
|64% are more likely to recommend a brand when it provides simpler experiences and communications||32% would stop doing business with a brand they loved after one bad experience|
|71% recommend a product or service because they received a “Great experience”||46% remember bad experiences from over two years ago|
Better customer experience means happier customers, as well as better business performance.
Compared to their competitors, experience-driven businesses boast:
- 1.4x revenue growth
- 1.7x customer retention rates
- 1.7x customer lifetime value
What’s holding you back?
Getting it right the first time is critical. Long wait times, disjointed communication channels, lack of useful data, and poor personalisation are hurting your business:
- 55% of customers think long wait times are the most frustrating aspects of a bad experience.
- 42% are frustrated by having to repeat themselves to multiple agents.
- 68% find it annoying to have their calls transferred to a new agent
- 33% ended a relationship with a brand because their experience wasn’t personalised enough
Customer demands have changed, but luckily so has the technology to help your business give your customers what they want. A cloud-based omnichannel contact centre solution can give you the competitive advantage you need to succeed by:
- Reducing IT, integration, and support costs.
- Implementing advanced and evolving feature sets.
- Providing simplified, connected interactions on multiple channels.
- Improving agent engagement with one simple-to-use solution.
- Ensuring advanced reporting and data with CRM integration.
A cloud-based omnichannel contact centre is your chance to turn dissatisfied customers into happy ones – without breaking the bank or adding complexity to your business.
For more information click ‘Here‘ to go to our Cloud Contact webpage