What Is a cloud contact centre?
A cloud contact centre is a cloud-based customer engagement platform that simplifies and enhances your customer communication, allowing your team to work from anywhere. It offers an easy-to-use, self-service feature set and comes at a price point SMEs can afford.
Cloud Contact enables voice calls, web chat, email, and SMS – all managed on one single platform – allowing to you monitor performance both historically and in real-time. Calls can be recorded and reviewed, and all customer interactions can be stored in the inbuilt CRM. With customisable surveys, this is the perfect tool to capture and measure those all-important customer satisfaction levels.
What are your customer challenges?
- Customers want to get through to the right person the first time, so their queries are handled quickly and accurately
- They want a personalised experience
- They want the option to use voice, email, and webchat
- They want to receive an SMS with confirmations of appointments, deliveries, and details from their calls • They don’t want to be held in a long queue, at the very least they want to know their position in a queue
- And would preferably opt for an automated call back so they don’t have to queue at all
What challenges does your organisation face?
- Unable to provide customers’ preferred method of communication
- Struggling to handle the peak busy periods where there is a surge in callers
- Needing an efficient way to contact multiple customers
- Want to be able to record calls for training and monitoring purposes
- Lacking the ability to report on the number of daily conversations and interactions with customers
- Have a number of hybrid and remote employees
- Missed calls cost the business money and potentially lose customers for good
What features does Cloud Contact offer to solve the challenges?
- Omnichannel Supplies customers with multiple options for getting in touch – email, web chat, outbound SMS
- Automated Call Back So customers don’t need to wait in a queue
- Keep customers informed at every step of their interaction with skills-based routing and comprehensive announcements
- Coach and empower your team with Listen, Whisper In and Call Barge
- Live wallboards show how many customers are on the phone waiting in the queue and can equally show team performance too
- Because its cloud-based, employees can work anywhere they have an internet connection and a supported browser
- Speed up your sales campaigns with Campaign Dialler
- Integrate with your favourite CRMs, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and Zendesk
What’s the end result?
Ultimately, it means happier customers with more choice and flexibility on how they contact their suppliers. Communication becomes easier and more convenient. It also greatly benefits the business, with more efficient, less stressed staff, being able to provide that ultimate level of customer experience. It saves time and money too.
If you would like to talk to us about Cloud Contact, get in touch today.
Call: 0345 389 2310
Or click the button below to get in touch!