Cost is a concern in any business decision, and when you move office it can cure–or create–many cost issues.
This is why if you are planning an office move, it’s a great time to review your costs and to make sure your business is not paying over the odds for products and services.
Here at Tech Advance we understand how important cutting costs can be for a business, especially in today’s economic climate when many companies are just trying to stay afloat. That’s why we’ve put together a list of 5 cost pointers for you to consider before you move office so you can start saving money from today!
- Consider your one off installation and set-up charges for the new site systems and services, savings can be made by securing lower costs bed on contract terms.
- Try to reduce the number of different suppliers you use, if we are handling several services and system for you not only will you save money on the amount of time you will spend managing different suppliers, you will also save on each product or service by placing more business with fewer suppliers through obtaining a lower purchase price.
- Evaluate your current operating costs for services such as telephone lines, calls and Internet access, indeed we can offer for free to benchmark these against many alternative providers and in many cases produce operating cost savings in the region of 25% to 50%.
- Try and avoid new on-going costs for diverts on existing telephone numbers to your new site if you cannot take your numbers with you.
- Consider new technologies and systems that can provide cost efficiency benefits such as access control for staff access to site, remote worker systems or voice messaging systems.
We hope the above information is useful to you, if you would like help understanding your best options when you move office then please visit our Moving Office services page or contact us on 0800 50 533 50. Alternatively you can download our telephone systems buyers guide as useful reference material or even run a quick quote to obtain a budget cost for a new telephone system in less than 60 seconds.