There are many ways you could look to improve the way in which your telephone calls are answered, initially we would recommend that you consider the below questions to help clarify what is not working right now and what changes you would like to make if possible: –
- What is the main area of concern with the way in which incoming telephone calls are handled right now?
- How many seconds would you like to aim to have answered all incoming calls by?
- Would you like to greet all incoming calls with a greeting message, answering the call after one ring and thanking them for calling, confirming your company name and the fact that their call will be answered by one of the team shortly?
- Would you like a system that gives the callers options to route themselves to the right person or team through a prerecorded announcement?
- Which telephones should ring with the incoming telephone calls?
- Would you like to overflow calls to other phones on or off site if not answered after a while?
- If you do want to overflow these calls, where would they route to?
- How would you want your calls to be handled out of standard working hours ideally?
- What type of telephone lines do you operate with?
- What make and model of telephone system do you have at present?
Once you have a basic understanding of what’s not working and how you would like to improve it then we would recommend speaking with your current support company for the phone system or simply contact us for further advice.
Dependent upon your current system it may be possible to make significant improvement with just a little re programming at minimal cost, alternatively you could consider adding new technologies to your current system or consider upgrading your system if this was a better option financially.
We hope the above information is useful to you, if you would like assistance in understanding your best options then please contact us, alternatively you can download our telephone systems buyers guide as useful reference material or even run a quick quote to obtain a budget cost for a new telephone system in less than 60 seconds by clicking here.