What is happening in 2025?
In 2025, BT will make major changes to its services, permanently switching off important communications networks. Let’s discover what’s going on and how you can stop this negatively impacting your business.
National telecoms provider BT announced in a statement back in 2015 that they will shut off their ISDN and PSTN services. This change will bring an end to the use of analogue phone lines and will move communications technology entirely online. BT stopped taking orders in 2020 and are now preparing for the switch off in 2025.
How might it impact your business?
Over 2 million businesses will be affected by this switch off, the majority of those affected will be small companies. The largest impact will hit companies who have a heavy use of fax machines or landline telephones. This means, that businesses will need to investigate alternative methods of data transmission to maintain their communication coverage.
How can we help?
Here at Tech Advance, we provide VoIP cloud telephone systems. Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a method of data transmission which allows you to make calls and voice messages to be sent over the internet.
Which telephone system and technologies you put in place for your business is an important purchasing decision and one which you do not make very often. Our job is to make the process easy to understand and implement for you, taking away all the jargon and building a solution that works for your business, whilst giving you a great return on investment and the lowest possible operating costs.
You can consider all the latest telephone system technologies through us with ease. Pretty much all these new applications and technologies are geared up to save you money, save you time or improve your customer’s experience, new sales business levels and flexibility in the workplace. Why not simply contact us if you are considering a telephone system review project, we would love to hear from you and can offer the very best feedback and advice at no cost.
Cloud phone systems
Our Cloud phone systems are a VoIP based business telephone platform that is hosted in the cloud. This basically means that the telephone system processor is in a secure hosted environment offsite as opposed to being in your data cabinets or fixed to the wall onsite in your business.
Cloud telephone systems typically offer advanced security and telephony features such as:
- Extension dialling
- Auto attendants
- Video Conferencing
- Call routing and recording
- Built in Disaster Recovery
- Features like call forwarding, adding, or transferring numbers from one location to another are stress free and simple.
What we will do for you:
- We will compile a basic schedule of your business key requirements.
- We will review a range of manufacturers and network services across the market on your behalf.
- Provide free project management and ensure your telephone system is delivered and is fully operational on time.
- Provide complete installation services including pre-staging and planning through to support cover after the installation is complete.
- Provide UK based support. No more calls to offshore call centres.