We are excited and pleased to invite applications to join our team as a customer services administrator to support our growing client list.
Please see below an overview of the available position and if of interest please contact us or forward onto anyone you think this role could be a good fit with.
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator.
Location: Much Hoole, Preston, PR4.
Position: Full Time, 9 – 5, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £16K per annum upwards (subject to experience)
Tech Advance Ltd is a well-established and growing business telecommunications provider based in the North West and servicing business clients throughout the UK.
- Handling and logging incoming customer faults and service issue calls.
- Managing faults & service issues through to resolution including liaising with 3rd party providers.
- Completing service issue case closures and follow up activities.
- Project managing the provision of new services to both new and existing clients.
- Handling new client and product service contracts, creating new client accounts and on boarding processes.
- Providing on going customer service account management to key accounts where required.
- Assisting with general office administration where required.
Skills, Knowledge Required:
- Experience working in a telecoms business in an administration role would be ideal but not essential.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and email communication skills are vital.
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative to help solve problems.
- Aptitude to work without direct supervision.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multi task.
- Excellent IT skills are essential – Word, Excel, Internet applications, databases.
How to Apply:
Please send your full CV with a covering letter stating why you feel you would be suitable for this role to email@example.com