With more than 75 Years’ experience in the logistics industry, Kenyon Road Haulage provide bespoke Road Haulage, Storage and Distribution services to a variety of industries throughout the UK.
- Kenyon Road haulage wanted a review of their older traditional telephone system which used ISDN lines and upgrade this to a newer system which could deliver better functionality and provide more benefits to meet the needs and wants of the expanding business.
- A review of the Internet connectivity in use by the business to consider newer, faster, more reliable Internet connectivity options.
- A review on all telephone usage including, Opex costs for lines and calls. KRH were looking to reduce costs where possible by cancelling lines that were no longer in use and reducing costs where possible on all other services.
Having come across Tech Advance online whilst looking for a local supplier to help them with the project, KRH were impressed with the Preston based business and their portfolio of work.
Tech Advance got to work to find the best possible solution for the business. They implemented a new, Cloud Phone system and Internet connectivity solution, supporting the business across 2 locations and delivering the below benefits:
- Improved features for more efficient call handling on inbound and outbound calls.
- Better integration with the 2 sites telephony operating on the new cloud system.
- A more scaleable system.
- A system with more flexibility and quicker and easier administration support all handled remotely.
- A more reliable and faster Internet connectivity solution for both sites.
Katie Darnell a business analyst for KRH who managed the whole project from start to finish, had this to say about the job:
“Having identified that we needed to improve the telephone and internet technology deployed by our business, we chose to search for a local provider who could assist in delivering a solution for us. Having considered our options and the advice provided by potential suppliers we chose to proceed with Tech Advance as the solution they put forward fitted best with our objectives from both a functional and a cost perspective.
We found the service provided to be of a very high standard and were pleased that Tech Advance took a very proactive role in project managing the whole project from start to finish; working with us closely and our other suppliers to ensure everything went smoothly. I would have no hesitation in recommending Tech Advance to any company looking to review their business telephones and internet services.”