The Liverpool Broadband Vouchers Scheme, which has been operating in parts of Liverpool City Centre since September 2014, has now been opened up to applications from across the entire city council boundary area.
The scheme is now running at full speed with more and more businesses reaping rewards from this new government initiative.
The scheme gives eligible SMEs up to £3,000 towards the capital costs of a super/ultra-fast broadband connection.
Hundreds of UK businesses are already benefiting from the vouchers scheme and the scheme has proved successful in the parts of Liverpool City Centre that have been covered to date and it is hoped that the expansion of the scheme will result in many more Liverpool businesses taking up the offer.
Councillor Gary Millar, Cabinet member for business, enterprise and investment, said: “We want Liverpool to be the best digitally connected city in the UK. We have a long road ahead to achieve this but the expansion of this scheme is a major leap in taking the city’s economy to the next level.”
Upgrading your broadband brings real business benefits. A better connection can help you to boost your bottom line by:
- Increasing your profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers
- Improving your customers’ experience with quicker, communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds, especially for large files
- Reducing software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online data storage solutions
- Enhancing the way you communicate and collaborate through online video conference and cloud-based information sharing
- Future-proofing your business with the latest technology to meet your customers’ needs
The voucher can be used towards the cost of making the physical connection to business premises but cannot pay for monthly rental or for any IT equipment.
With the governments new Broadband connection vouchers scheme Liverpool could be on its way to faster connectivity.
As a partner with the leading Internet service provider registered with the scheme, why not contact us on 0800 50 533 50 or enquiry here to see if your business qualifies for this exciting new government venture.
More information on the scheme is available at www.connectionvouchers.co.uk/liverpool