Setting up a new office is a great time to review your operating costs. It doesn’t matter if this is your first office or your tenth, understanding your outgoings is the first step on the road to a long productive business.
The below points are a good place to start in understanding how you can save money:
- Consider your one-off installation and set-up charges for the new site systems and services. Savings can be made by securing lower costs based upon different contract terms.
- Keeping to a budget can help you manage any costs and stop you from overspending.
- Try and avoid new ongoing costs for diverts on existing telephone numbers.
- Try to reduce the number of different suppliers you use. Therefore, wasting time and money trying to juggle different suppliers. You can save on products & services by placing more business with fewer suppliers through obtaining a lower purchase price.
- Evaluate your current operating costs for services such as telephone lines, calls and Internet access. We can offer to benchmark these for free against many alternative providers. In many cases we can produce operating cost savings in the region of 25% to 50%.
- Consider new technologies and systems that can provide cost efficiency benefits. Access control for staff access to site, remote worker systems or voice messaging systems, could all save your business money. . For those of you relocating premises, you should consider migrating your IT infrastructure to a data centre and eliminate hardware management in your new office. Look at moving your business into the Cloud and what managed services you need to maintain on your premises for success. You need to think about your IT infrastructure moving forward. If this is your first office then you should consider which technologies will provide you with the most streamlined services now and in years to come.
Get in touch
We hope the above information is useful to you. If you would like assistance in understanding your best options then please contact us on 0800 505 3350. Alternatively you can download our telephone systems buyers guide as useful reference material or even run a quick quote to obtain a budget cost for a new telephone system in less than 60 seconds. Visit our services page for more information.