Setting up a new office is a great time to review the operating costs to come. Cost is a concern in any business decision, and when you’re setting up a new office, what you spend can impact greatly on the profitability of your business. Find out below which cost pointers are a good place to start in understanding how to make sure save money when setting up a new office: –
- Consider your one-off installation and set-up charges for the new site systems and services. Savings can be made by securing lower costs based upon different contract terms.
- Try and avoid new ongoing costs for diverts on existing telephone numbers.
- Reducing the number of suppliers, you use can greatly reduce your outgoing costs for different services. If we are handling several services and systems for you, not only will you save money on the amount of time you will spend managing different suppliers, you will also save on each product or service by placing more business with fewer suppliers through obtaining a lower purchase price.
- Evaluate any past operating costs you may have for services such as telephone lines, calls and Internet access. We can offer for free to benchmark these against many alternative providers and in many cases, produce operating cost savings in the region of 25% to 50% for you.
- Consider new technologies and systems that can provide cost efficiency benefits such as access control for staff access to site, remote worker systems or voice messaging systems.
We hope the above information is useful to you, if you would like help understanding how best to save money when setting up a new office, then please contact us on 0800 50 533 50. Alternatively you can download our Telephone System Buyers Guide as useful reference material or visit our Setting Up a New Office page for more information and advice.