Avaya IP Office 9.1 is the next major release for the IP Office product portfolio containing new and innovative features that enhance the user experience and user productivity, and simplify deployment, configuration, and management of the IP Office product.
Avaya continues to improve the Avaya IP Office™ Platform. Release 9.1 is the most scalable, resilient, powerful, and simplest to use and administer and below are a few key features of this fantastic product:
New IP Office Select: This premium software solution includes all the features of Server Edition plus enterprise-grade functionality. It is targeted at large mid-market customers with more sophisticated communications requirements. It can scale to 2500 users / 150 sites and includes extensive resiliency options. It can also be sold as a cloud option. Server Edition is still available with R9.1.
Branch enhancements: IPO 9.1 can be deployed as a branch solution for standalone branch offices and now includes enhancements for Avaya Aura branch solutions, making IP Office an even better option for larger opportunities.
Continued UC Enhancements
- Integrated web collaboration for more robust meetings
- Move one-X Mobile Preferred calls from VoIP to Call-Back and vice-versa
- Scheduling of audio and web collaboration meetings means ports are available when you need them
Improved IP Office Web Manager: this improved tool will enable easier management of the IP Office platform with an enhanced user interface and extra features, making it an effective tool for managing Essential Edition, Preferred Edition, Server Edition and IP Office Select.
- Even better security policies and more encryption
- Enterprise branch improvements make IP Office an even better option for larger opportunities
- Voice quality monitoring provides more robust troubleshooting capabilities
To find out more about how the Avaya IP Office 9.1 could work for your business please give us a call at 0800 50 533 50 and one of our team will be happy to help or view more information on Avaya telephone systems here.