We can now bring you news on an exciting new release of our Cloud Phone system application, which will see the current soft-phone dialler updated to bring a significantly improved customer experience.
The app could also be called either ‘Horizon’ or ‘Collaborate’ depending on which version you have.
The ‘Collaborate’ app allows you to communicate on the go, making and receiving calls using the Horizon IP telephone service from your Android device. Designed with remote working and mobile users in mind, it keeps your business landline at your fingertips wherever you are working from. In addition, the app can provide presence, instant messaging and conferencing enabling you to collaborate better with colleagues and contacts at your convenience. Collaborate allows you to to flexibly and collaborate anytime, anywhere; perfect for home workers or staff on the move.
- Provides instant messaging, presence and conferencing
- Collaborate better with colleagues and contacts at your convenience
- Offers your business a comprehensive range of features
To log into the new app, users will need their ‘Horizon’ username and password, so to minimise any delays we suggest that you;
- Log out of your existing Horizon application and copy the username from the login screen
- For end-users who have forgotten a password, in the new application, you can click the ‘Forgot password’ link on the login page to reset it. The new password will be sent to your existing user email address.
For desktop users;
Click here to take you to the ‘Collaborate’ desktop application.
For mobile users;
The official application is called: ‘Horizon: Collaborate on the go’.
For Apple iPhone users, Click the application icon below to take you to the app store.
What if I have forgotten my password?…
If you have forgotten your password, in the new apps you can click the ‘Forgot password’ link to reset it. The new password will be sent to your existing Horizon user email address from email@example.com Alternatively, just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 389 2310 for support.
Please report any issues to us at email@example.com or by calling 0345 389 2310