… including 5000 free inclusive minutes to UK landline and UK mobiles.
We are pleased to announce a new bundle giving UK businesses the chance to save more money on calls from the office than ever before.
SIP trunk is a voice over IP VoIP phone line which is provided via the Internet connection rather than a standard pair of wires from BT’s network. SIP lets you run numerous communications applications over your IP network or internet connection meaning you can make voice calls over the internet.
The inclusive minutes include calls to 01, 02, 03 and UK mobile networks which represents great value for money, we can even add call recording at just an extra £5 per month to record all your calls.
Sometime in the next 9 years all ISDN services will become obsolete as BT have already announced the termination of all ISDN and UK analogue with the intention of migrating all customers on to the IP network by 2025.
Using VoIP can revolutionise your business communications. It is a quicker, easier alternative, eliminating the need for capital expense, making it nearly always a lot cheaper than ISDN for line rental and call costs.
Here at Tech Advance we make it our top priority to inform businesses of advancing technology that could not only save you money but that guarantees your business is in the right place for moving forward.
That’s’ why we are offering businesses a free review for anyone wondering how much they could save and if your current system is compatible with SIP / VoIP lines.
Key SIP Trunk Features:
- Complete numbering flexibility
- Keep your phone numbers when moving
- Cheaper calls and ongoing costs
- Cheaper and Quicker setup
- Choice of STD Code – VoIP phones systems also give you the flexibility to choose which STD dialling code you wish to have. For example a business based in Preston can choose to have a London number.
- A dedicated Voice Approved circuit ensuring call quality is never compromised
- Flexible termination of calls to preferred providers; calls to anywhere worldwide can be made for the cost of a local one
- No need to invest in PSTN gateways and additional line cards as you grow
If you need any more information about choosing the right type of telephone line for your business or for a free review to find out just how much you could save by switching to VoIP, then please contact us on 0800 505 3350 and we’ll be happy to help.